Who am I? : I’m Vishal Agarwal, an amateur photographer, avid traveller, trekker, web surfer and explorer. I love travelling to different places, meet new people, make friends and socialize.
Love to learn and have two degrees: B.Tech from Vivekananda Institute of Technology, Jaipur (VIT) in Information Technology (IT) and post-Graduation i.e. MBA in Marketing and finance from ICFAI university (IBS, Mumbai).
Knock around: I am basically from Jaipur, Rajasthan although I have also lived in Delhi and currently residing in Mumbai, Maharashtra as I told you I’m a travel junkie!
Follow dreams: I always dreamt of writing my own blogs, and spent many years thinking about it before I actually took the plunge. I started this blog to share my views and experiences.
I believe in five basic factors:
- Check your gears: Get the complete nerves of what you are doing, what you are thinking of doing.
- Enjoy the Process: I believe in learning, enjoying and acquiring new skills with commitments and follow the process regularly.
- Hard Work: Yes, today is the world of smart work and smart goals but without doing hard work, nothing pays even the smart work.
- Persistence: Most people give up far too early. It usually takes a bit of time, and sometimes much longer, for the effects of anything you start to really be felt on a large scale.
- Creating on a consistent basis: Emailing, Tweeting, and watching TV doesn’t count as “work”. Actually creating something, every single day, is how you build a fantastic business.
My Personal Goals
Some of my personal goals include:
- Career: Balancing personal and professional life, showcasing my skills, completing the assigned goal within the stipulated time.
- Travel around the world: Travel is in my nerves, I want to drift at new neighbourhoods, meet random people, chat, connect and socialize.
- Golden Rule: Leave this world as a better place than it was before I lived.
These days I consider myself a constant work in progress. If you aren’t growing you aren’t moving right?
I believe to sprinkle unlimited, creative possibilities and new perspectives everywhere I go. How? By being truly devoted to my work and follow my heart, manifest my desires and create miracles.